Follow the general installation guide located here
By default your options might vary, to achieve the effects on demo blog change the following settings:
- Background Color – #333333
- Accent Color – #333333
Adventura features global options that are going to effect your blog and profile appearance at the same time. These options are located at the top of the Customization page.
- Title – set the title of your blog (blog title is resized depending on screen size).
- Description – add a description or about me text (description is resized depending on screen size).
- Header Image 1 2 – the header image goes on the very top of your blog behind your Blog Title, Blog Description, Navbar, Avatar and partially the content. For best results upload an image with resolution 1920×1080 and file size under 500Kbits.
- Avatar – set the avatar for your blog (shape could not be changed).
- Background Color – change the background color of your blog.
- Accent Color – select the accent color of your blog used in many places to highlight different elements.
- Background image 1 2 – this option will override the “Background color” option and replace the background color with an image of your choice. A great place to find subtle patterns is subtlepatterns.com. There’s no width or height restriction for this image, however try to keep the file size under 50KBit.
- Text Color – change the color of all text.
- Link Color – change the color of all links.
- Menu Text Color – set the color of all text inside the navigation bar.
- Menu Button Hover Color – set the color of navbar buttons when hovered.
- Menu Background Color – set the background color of all elements inside the navigation bar.
- Enable Navbar Home Button – adds “Home” button to the navigation bar.
- Enable Navbar Random Button – adds “Random” (post) button to the navigation bar.
- Enable Infinite Scroll – removes the regular “Prev, 1, 2, 3, Next” and automatically loads the next page of posts.
- Enable Infinite Scroll Custom Trigger 3 – adds custom trigger to Infinite Scroll (“Load More”) to load the next page of posts.
- Enable Social Feed Block 4 – turn the social feed block on and off. The block is located at the very bottom of your blog and can be used to showcase image feed from various social networks.
- Social Feed Title – change the title of the “Social Feed Block”.
- Social Feed Tumblr Blog URL – the full URL of a tumblr blog (e.g. http://myblog.tumblr.com or http://mycustomdomain.com).
- Social Feed WeHeartIt Username – your WeHeartIt username.
- Social Feed Pinterest Username – your Pinterest username.
- Social Feed Flickr User ID – your Flickr ID. If you’re unsure you can find your ID with this tool.
- Social Feed DeviantArt Username – your DeviantArt username.
- Social Feed Dribbble Username – your Dribbble username.
- Social Feed Behance Username – your Behance username.
- Custom pages – if you create a custom page and enable the option “Show a link to this page” from withing the page editor it will be displayed in the navigation bar under the “Pages” dropdown menu.
- Ask me anything 5 – If you enable the “Ask” from your blog settings a link to the ask page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Submissions 5 – If you enable “Submissions” from your blog settings a link to the submit page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Because of a conflict between Bootstrap and Tumblr the following features will not work on the customization page (however will work flawlessly on the actual blog):
– Photoset posts (scrolling between images)
– Social Feed Block
1 – Header Image and Background Image are different things
2 – Keep in mind that large files might slow down the load time of your blog and make mobile devises “freeze”. It’s recommended that you use JPG images with quality between 80 and 90 percent and/or you optimize your image before uploading with a tool such as smush.it (or in general keeping it’s size bellow 1 MB).
3 – Enable Infinite Scroll must be turned on for this feature to work.
4 – Because of a conflict between Tumblr and Bootstrap this feature is not going not work on the Customize page, but will work as intended on your actual blog.
5 – Blog settings are located at https://www.tumblr.com/settings/blog/
Credits: JQuery – http://jquery.com, Infinite Scroll – http://www.infinite-scroll.com, retina.js – http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/, Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com, FontAwesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/, SubtlePatterns – http://subtlepatterns.com
Documentation for Adventura v1.2