How to install a theme?
Installing one of our themes is super easy!
Theme Garden (automatic)
- Go to our home page and select a theme of your choice
- Click on the Install now or Purchase $XX button and you’ll be taken to the Theme Garden
- There on the top right corner click on Install (for free themes) or Purchase $XX (for premium themes), select your blog and the theme will be automatically applied
- After installation go to your customization page and scroll to the bottom until you see Advanced options – click on it and remove the check mark from Use default mobile theme
Other Marketplaces (manual)
- After purchasing one of our themes, you’ll be given a download link to an archive containing all necessary files. Download and extract that archive
- Now go to your theme customization page and near the top hit the Edit HTML button and clear all the code you see there
- In the archive you downloaded earlier locate the latest theme file named
themename-vX.X.txtand copy/paste its content into the vacant code space, then hit Save and return to Theme options
- After that scroll to the bottom until you see Advanced options – click on it and remove the check mark from Use default mobile theme
CubThemes’ free themes are only available on Theme Garden