Follow the general installation guide located here
Personal features global options that are going to effect your blog and profile appearance at the same time. These options are located at the top of the Customization page.
- Title – set the title of your blog
- Description – add a description or about me text
- Avatar - set the avatar for your blog
- Background Image – upload your custom background image (try to keep the size low – around 150 KBit). You can change how the image is positioned with Background Repeat option.
- Title Color – change your title color.
- Background Color – change the background color (not visible if Background Image is set).
- Text Color – change the color of all text.
- Link Color – the color of links on your blog.
- Link Hover Color – the color of your links when your mouse is over them.
- Boxes Color – the background color of posts and other elements.
- Text Font – change the font of all text
- Title Font – change the font of your blog’s title
- Quote Font – change the font of Quote posts
- Chat Font – change the font of Chat posts
- Background Repeat – choose how the background image is going to repeat.
- Enable Home button – adds “Home” button to the navigation bar.
- Enable Random Button – adds “Random” (post) button to the navigation bar.
- Enable More Buttons – adds a “More” (3 vertical dots icon) button containing the archives, RSS and search options.
- Enable Photoset Grid – enabling this option will arrange photoset images in a grid (similar to how you see them on the Dashboard), if disabled the images will be in a horizontal slider showing one at a time.
- Enable Image Feed – turn the image feed block on and off. The block is located at the very bottom of your blog and can be used to showcase image feed from various social networks.
- Image Feed Tumblr Blog URL – the full URL of a tumblr blog (e.g.
- Image Feed WeHeartIt Username – your WeHeartIt username.
- Image Feed Pinterest Username – your Pinterest username.
- Image Feed Flickr User ID – your Flickr ID. If you’re unsure you can find your ID with this tool.
- Image Feed DeviantArt Username – your DeviantArt username.
- Image Feed Dribbble Username – your Dribbble username.
- Image Feed Behance Username – your Behance username.
- External Title – change the title of the External Links block (if enabled).
- External Links – adds a button with icon to the given network to a custom link of your choice, the format is
- Google Analytics ID – enter your Google Analytics ID e.g.
UA-00000000-0, to find out more check How to setup Google Analytics?
- Disqus Username - enter your Disqus username e.g.
example, to find out more check How to setup Disqus comments?
- Custom pages – if you create a custom page and enable the option “Show a link to this page” from withing the page editor it will be displayed in the navigation bar under the “Pages” dropdown menu.
- Ask me anything – If you enable the “Ask” from your blog settings – a link to the ask page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Submissions – If you enable “Submissions” from your blog settings a link to the submit page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Advanced options – besides all other options it is mandatory to disable the Use default mobile theme option or a generic theme will be rendered on mobile devices instead of Personal.
Credits: JQuery – http://jquery.com, retina.js – http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/, Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com, FontAwesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/, Colorbox – http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/, Sticky Kit – http://leafo.net/sticky-kit/
Documentation for Personal v1.0.1