Follow the general installation guide located here
Pretty features global options that are going to effect your blog and profile appearance at the same time. These options are located at the top of the Customization page.
- Title - set the title of your blog
- Description - add a description or about me text
- Avatar - set the avatar for your blog
- Avatar Shape - choose between square or circle shaped avatar
- Header Image - upload custom header image. The size of the container is 100% wide and 400 pixels high, the hight changes to relative and is determined by the content inside the header on smaller screens. By default the image is set to cover the background, but you can change it to repeat with the Header Background Type option if you want to use a pattern.
- Acatar 260x260 - this is your custom avatar that appears inside the header next to the title and description. The size of the avatar should be 260 pixels wide and 260 pixels high.
- Header Color - changes the main color of your header overlay and navigation bar.
- Header Contra Color - used for text inside the header, should be opposite to Header Color (if Header Color is black, Header Contra Color is white, etc.).
- Background Color - change the background color of your blog
- Text Color - change the color of all text
- Link Color - the color of links on your blog
- Link Hover Color - the color of your links when your mouse is over them
- Boxes Color - the background color of posts and other elements
- Text Font - change the font of all text
- Title Font - change the font of your blog's title
- Quote Font - change the font of Quote posts
- Chat Font - change the font of Chat posts
- Enable Header Image Overlay - this option puts a transparent element (with color equal to Header Color option) over the header image to help it blend better with the content.
- Enable Stacked Custom Pages - puts all of your custom pages under a "pages" dropdown menu.
- Enable Random Button - adds "Random" (post) button to the navigation bar
- Enable More Buttons - adds a "More" (3 vertical dots icon) button containing the archives, RSS and search options.
- Enable Photoset Grid - enabling this option will arrange photoset images in a grid (similar to how you see them on the Dashboard), if disabled the images will be in a horizontal slider showing one at a time.
- Enable Image Feed - turn the image feed block on and off. The block is located at the very bottom of your blog and can be used to showcase image feed from various social networks.
- Header Overlay Opacity - change the opacity of the header transparent overlay (1.0 is equal to 100% and 0.01 to 1%).
- Twitter Title - change the title of Twitter block (if enabled).
- Number of Tweets - change the number of tweets to be shown (recommended - 4, 8, 12).
- Image Feed Title - change the title of Image Feed block (if enabled).
- Image Feed Tumblr Blog URL – the full URL of a tumblr blog (e.g.
- Image Feed WeHeartIt Username – your WeHeartIt username.
- Image Feed Pinterest Username – your Pinterest username.
- Image Feed Flickr User ID – your Flickr ID. If you’re unsure you can find your ID with this tool.
- Image Feed DeviantArt Username – your DeviantArt username.
- Image Feed Dribbble Username – your Dribbble username.
- Image Feed Behance Username – your Behance username.
- External Title - change the title of the External Links block (if enabled).
- External Links - adds a button with icon to the given network to a custom link of your choice, the format is
- Google Analytics ID - enter your Google Analytics ID e.g.
UA-00000000-0, to find out more check How to setup Google Analytics?
- Disqus Username - enter your Disqus username e.g.
example, to find out more check How to setup Disqus comments?
- Custom pages - if you create a custom page and enable the option "Show a link to this page" from withing the page editor it will be displayed in the navigation bar under the "Pages" dropdown menu.
- Ask me anything - If you enable the "Ask" from your blog settings - a link to the ask page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Submissions - If you enable "Submissions" from your blog settings a link to the submit page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Advanced options - besides all other options it is mandatory to disable the Use default mobile theme option or a generic theme will be rendered on mobile devices instead of Light.
Credits: JQuery - http://jquery.com, Infinite Scroll - http://www.infinite-scroll.com, retina.js - http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/, Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com, FontAwesome - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/, Masonry - http://masonry.desandro.com, Colorbox - http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/, Photoset Grid - https://github.com/stylehatch/photoset-grid
Documentation for Pretty v1.2