Twitter feed is integrated in some of our themes and will be integrated in all themes in the near future. Here’s how to set it up
- First head over to your Tumblelog settings page and from the list on the right select the blog you want to enable Twitter on
- Scroll down untill you see the Twitter option and click on "Share on Twitter" button
- A new window will pop up and you'll be prompted to authorize Tumblr to receive your feed - click on "Authorize App"
- After the authorization the window will close and you'll be returned to the settings page
- That's it, if your theme supports Twitter feed it will be visible on your blog
- You can now select the number of tweets (min. 1, max. 20) you want to be visible by going to your customize page and locating the "Number of Tweets" option
Please keep in mind that each post will be automatically shared on Twitter unless you disable this feature by unchecking "Share posts on your Twitter"