Follow the general installation guide located here
By default your options might vary, to achieve the effects on demo blog change the following settings:
- Avatar shape - circle
- Background color - #fffcf4
- Accent color - #8d7caa
Simplicity features global options that are going to effect your blog and profile appearance at the same time. These options are located at the top of the Customization page.
- Title - set the title of your blog (blog title is resized depending on screen size)
- Description - add a description or about me text (description is resized depending on screen size)
- Header Image - the header image goes on the very top of your blog behind your Blog Title, Blog Description, Navbar, Avatar and partially the content.
- Avatar - set the avatar for your blog (shape could not be changed)
- Avatar Shape - choose between square or circle shaped avatar
- Background Color - change the background color of your blog
- Accent Color - select the accent color of your blog used in many places to highlight different elements
- Background Image - this option will override the "Background color" option and replace the background color with an image of your choice. A great place to find subtle patterns is subtlepatterns.com
- Text Color - change the color of all text
- Boxes Background Color - change the color of all boxes
- Boxes Background Hover Color - change the color of hoverable boxes when hovered ( including the navigation bar )
- Boxes Border Color - change the border color of all boxes
- Text Font - change the font of all text
- Title Font - change the font of your blog's title
- Heading Font - change the font of all heading tags (<h1>, <h2>, <h3>, etc.)
- Quote Font - change the font of Quote posts
- Sidebar Branding - choose between Avatar and Header Image as sidebar branding
- Enable Navbar Home Button - adds "Home" button to the navigation bar
- Enable Navbar Random Button - adds "Random" (post) button to the navigation bar
- Enable Infinite Scroll - removes the regular "Prev, 1, 2, 3, Next" and automatically loads the next page of posts
- Enable Infinite Scroll Custom Trigger - adds custom trigger to Infinite Scroll ("Load More") to load the next page of posts.
Note: Enable Infinite Scroll must be enabled for this feature to work.
- Custom pages - if you create a custom page and enable the option "Show a link to this page" from withing the page editor it will be displayed in the navigation bar under the "Pages" dropdown menu.
- Ask me anything - If you enable the "Ask" from your blog settings - a link to the ask page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Submissions - If you enable "Submissions" from your blog settings a link to the submit page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Photoset posts (scrolling between images)
 - You can choose between using your Avatar or Header Image for sidebar branding with the "Sidebar Branding" dropdown option
 - Blog settings are located at https://www.tumblr.com/settings/blog/yourblog-name
Credits: JQuery - http://jquery.com, Infinite Scroll - http://www.infinite-scroll.com, retina.js - http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/, Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com, FontAwesome - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Documentation for Simplicity v1.2