Follow the general installation guide located here
By default your options might vary, to achieve the effects on demo blog change the following settings:
- Avatar shape – circle
- Background color – #fffcf4
- Accent color – #8d7caa
Simplicity features global options that are going to effect your blog and profile appearance at the same time. These options are located at the top of the Customization page.
- Title – set the title of your blog (blog title is resized depending on screen size)
- Description – add a description or about me text (description is resized depending on screen size)
- Header Image - the header image goes on the very top of your blog behind your Blog Title, Blog Description, Navbar, Avatar and partially the content.
- Avatar – set the avatar for your blog (shape could not be changed)
- Avatar Shape – choose between square or circle shaped avatar
- Background Color – change the background color of your blog
- Accent Color – select the accent color of your blog used in many places to highlight different elements
- Background Image – this option will override the “Background color” option and replace the background color with an image of your choice. A great place to find subtle patterns is subtlepatterns.com
- Text Color – change the color of all text
- Boxes Background Color – change the color of all boxes
- Boxes Background Hover Color – change the color of hoverable boxes when hovered ( including the navigation bar )
- Boxes Border Color – change the border color of all boxes
- Text Font – change the font of all text
- Title Font – change the font of your blog’s title
- Heading Font – change the font of all heading tags (<h1>, <h2>, <h3>, etc.)
- Quote Font – change the font of Quote posts
- Sidebar Branding – choose between Avatar and Header Image as sidebar branding
- Enable Navbar Home Button – adds “Home” button to the navigation bar
- Enable Navbar Random Button – adds “Random” (post) button to the navigation bar
- Enable Infinite Scroll – removes the regular “Prev, 1, 2, 3, Next” and automatically loads the next page of posts
- Enable Infinite Scroll Custom Trigger – adds custom trigger to Infinite Scroll (“Load More”) to load the next page of posts.
Note: Enable Infinite Scroll must be enabled for this feature to work.
- Custom pages – if you create a custom page and enable the option “Show a link to this page” from withing the page editor it will be displayed in the navigation bar under the “Pages” dropdown menu.
- Ask me anything – If you enable the “Ask” from your blog settings – a link to the ask page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
- Submissions – If you enable “Submissions” from your blog settings a link to the submit page will be automatically added to the navigation bar. You can change its title and settings from there as well.
– Photoset posts (scrolling between images)
 – You can choose between using your Avatar or Header Image for sidebar branding with the “Sidebar Branding” dropdown option
 - Blog settings are located at https://www.tumblr.com/settings/blog/yourblog-name
Credits: JQuery – http://jquery.com, Infinite Scroll – http://www.infinite-scroll.com, retina.js – http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/, Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com, FontAwesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Documentation for Simplicity v1.2